Looks like there is no stopping Rangasthalam at the box office as the film is breaking many records and is doing exceptionally well even on the weekdays as well. The film has crossed the 40 crore share mark and the trade pundits expect that the film will easily become the biggest hit after Baahubali 2. Here are the detailed collections area wise.
|Ceded||Rs. 8.60 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs. 1.62 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs. 4.75 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs. 3.37 Crs|
|West||Rs. 3.12 Crs|
|East||Rs. 4.06 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs. 6.09 Crs|
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?