Looks like there is no stopping Rangasthalam at the box office as the film is breaking many records and is doing exceptionally well even on the weekdays as well. The film has crossed the 40 crore share mark and the trade pundits expect that the film will easily become the biggest hit after Baahubali 2. Here are the detailed collections area wise.
|Ceded||Rs. 8.60 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs. 1.62 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs. 4.75 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs. 3.37 Crs|
|West||Rs. 3.12 Crs|
|East||Rs. 4.06 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs. 6.09 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer