Even after being released on the digital platform, Rangasthalam is still playing in some theaters of both the two Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 27.4 crores to date in the Nizam area.
This clearly shows how big a hit this film has been. Sukumar directed this film which had Ram Charan playing the adorable role of Chitti Babu. The fans celebrated the 50 days run of the movie in several theaters in a grand manner.
Mytri Movie Makers produced this film which had music by DSP.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections