Even after being released on the digital platform, Rangasthalam is still playing in some theaters of both the two Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 27.4 crores to date in the Nizam area.
This clearly shows how big a hit this film has been. Sukumar directed this film which had Ram Charan playing the adorable role of Chitti Babu. The fans celebrated the 50 days run of the movie in several theaters in a grand manner.
Mytri Movie Makers produced this film which had music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR