Ram Charan and Samantha’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, continues to put up a decent show at the box-offices in America. The film has already turned out to be the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie in the US, standing next only to Baahubali 1 and Baahubali 2.
Until the latest updates, Rangasthalam has grossed $3,256,663 (Rs.21.26 Crs) in the US. The film may end up collecting somewhere near $3.5 Million in its full run. Needless to say, Rangasthalam has turned out to be a massive money-spinner for its American distributors.
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next