Ram Charan and Samantha’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, continues to put up a decent show at the box-offices in America. The film has already turned out to be the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie in the US, standing next only to Baahubali 1 and Baahubali 2.
Until the latest updates, Rangasthalam has grossed $3,256,663 (Rs.21.26 Crs) in the US. The film may end up collecting somewhere near $3.5 Million in its full run. Needless to say, Rangasthalam has turned out to be a massive money-spinner for its American distributors.
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s latest AP/TG five-day collections
- Murugadoss clears all rumors
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise