Ram Charan and Samantha’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, continues to put up a decent show at the box-offices in America. The film has already turned out to be the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie in the US, standing next only to Baahubali 1 and Baahubali 2.
Until the latest updates, Rangasthalam has grossed $3,256,663 (Rs.21.26 Crs) in the US. The film may end up collecting somewhere near $3.5 Million in its full run. Needless to say, Rangasthalam has turned out to be a massive money-spinner for its American distributors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections