Ram Charan’s latest hit, Rangasthalam, is having a dream run across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. Especially, the film is toppling several records in the US and is racing ahead with a minimum half-a-million dollar gross each day since its release.
Until 11:30 pm on Sunday, Rangasthalam has grossed $387K and took its updates total to $2.32 million. It will be interesting to see if the film will surpass Khaidi No.150 and A..Aa that grossed $2.44 million by the end of Sunday. In the coming days, Rangasthalam will set its eyes on Srimanthudu ($2.87M) and eventually enter the rare $3 million club.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K