Ram Charan’s ongoing period village, Rangasthalam 1985, is being keenly awaited by the Mega fans ever since the movie was announced. The Charan-Sukumar combo has been generating a huge buzz for the last few months.
This ultra positive buzz has in turn helped Rangasthalam’s makers to ink some crazy deals for the film’s non-theatrical rights. 123telugu had earlier reported that Rangasthalam’s Telugu satellite and digital streaming rights were acquired by Star MAA channel and Amazon Prime Video for a crazy 20 crores.
Furthermore, the film’s Hindi satellite rights were sold to a leading national entertainment channel for a cool 10.5 plus crore. The Telugu version’s audio rights were sold to a popular music label for 1.50 plus crore. All the above deals were single time payments as soon as they were inked, which means that the makers have saved a lot of money on interests.
With nearly 35 crore raked in from the non-theatrical rights alone, Rangasthalam’s will easily fetch another 65 crore from the theatrical rights for the twin Telugu states, Karnataka, ROI and overseas and the overall pre-release business will cross the 100 crore mark without a sweat.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors