Ram Charan-Sukumar’s most eagerly awaited period village drama, Rangasthalam 1985, is gearing up for a grand release on March 30. The film’s grand pre-release event will be held in Vizag on March 18, on the auspicious festive day of Ugadi.
Apparently, Rangasthalam’s pre-release event will be quite a unique affair and it will reminisce the 80s Telugu villages. Spectacular performances by various artistes of folk art forms like Burrakatha, Thappetagullu and Chodavaram Dappu etc will showcase Telugu culture and art. Even the film’s music composer Devi Sri Prasad will be performing live at the event.
Rangasthalam also features Samantha, Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya in prominent roles. Expectations on DSP’s audio album are quite high. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the project.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant