The team of Ram Charan’s ongoing village entertainer, Rangasthalam 1985, has wrapped up the third schedule in Rajahmundry. The unit and the Mega Powerstar have returned to Hyderabad and they’ll resume the next schedule after a brief break.
As per the latest update from the team, 40 per cent of the film’s shooting has been completed, including one and a half song. Samantha is the film’s leading lady. Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing this high budget entertainer and DSP is scoring the music.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date