The team of Ram Charan’s ongoing village entertainer, Rangasthalam 1985, has wrapped up the third schedule in Rajahmundry. The unit and the Mega Powerstar have returned to Hyderabad and they’ll resume the next schedule after a brief break.
As per the latest update from the team, 40 per cent of the film’s shooting has been completed, including one and a half song. Samantha is the film’s leading lady. Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing this high budget entertainer and DSP is scoring the music.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan