The shooting of Ram Charan’s ongoing film, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected seashore set in Hyderabad. Director Sukumar is canning several crucial scenes between Charan and Jagapathi Babu.
As per the latest updates, the entire shooting of Rangasthalam will be wrapped up by October last week. The makers have already announced that the movie will be released for Sankranthi next year.
Samantha is the film’s female lead. Aadhi Pinisetty, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Salman Khan takes on RRR
- Vijay Devarakonda gets hospitalized
- Bollywood star’s new film opens to record collection
- Rakul’s next biggie gets a release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller