The shooting of Ram Charan’s ongoing film, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected seashore set in Hyderabad. Director Sukumar is canning several crucial scenes between Charan and Jagapathi Babu.
As per the latest updates, the entire shooting of Rangasthalam will be wrapped up by October last week. The makers have already announced that the movie will be released for Sankranthi next year.
Samantha is the film’s female lead. Aadhi Pinisetty, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?