The shooting of Ram Charan’s ongoing film, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected seashore set in Hyderabad. Director Sukumar is canning several crucial scenes between Charan and Jagapathi Babu.
As per the latest updates, the entire shooting of Rangasthalam will be wrapped up by October last week. The makers have already announced that the movie will be released for Sankranthi next year.
Samantha is the film’s female lead. Aadhi Pinisetty, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking