The shooting of Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period drama, Rangasthalam 1985, is nearing completion. The entire talkie part will be wrapped up by November end and only 4 songs will be left before the entire shoot is complete.
As per the latest updates, the makers will be shooting these 4 songs in December. Apparently, all the songs will be canned in a period of 2 weeks. The team will then get into the post-production work. An official announcement regarding the film’s release date is awaited.
Sukumar is directing this high budget entertainer and Samantha is the leading lady in it. Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya play important roles in the movie, which is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. DSP is gearing up with a rocking audio album once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiyaan Vikram lines up an action thriller next
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR