The shooting of Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period drama, Rangasthalam 1985, is nearing completion. The entire talkie part will be wrapped up by November end and only 4 songs will be left before the entire shoot is complete.
As per the latest updates, the makers will be shooting these 4 songs in December. Apparently, all the songs will be canned in a period of 2 weeks. The team will then get into the post-production work. An official announcement regarding the film’s release date is awaited.
Sukumar is directing this high budget entertainer and Samantha is the leading lady in it. Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya play important roles in the movie, which is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. DSP is gearing up with a rocking audio album once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell
- Sundeep, Hansika’s Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL clears censor