The shooting of Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period drama, Rangasthalam 1985, is nearing completion. The entire talkie part will be wrapped up by November end and only 4 songs will be left before the entire shoot is complete.
As per the latest updates, the makers will be shooting these 4 songs in December. Apparently, all the songs will be canned in a period of 2 weeks. The team will then get into the post-production work. An official announcement regarding the film’s release date is awaited.
Sukumar is directing this high budget entertainer and Samantha is the leading lady in it. Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and Anasuya play important roles in the movie, which is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. DSP is gearing up with a rocking audio album once again.
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra