Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. For the last couple of years, Nani has been churning out successive hits and naturally, expectations are quite high on his latest outing.
However, there has also been a discussion about Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s openings, considering Rangasthalam’s solid run even in its second week. But Nani is quite confident about KAY’s box-office prospects.
“There is a misconception that any film that releases immediately after a superhit film will not be successful commercially. That’s not true. If a movie turns out to be a huge hit, audiences will get used to going to the theatres in huge numbers. If another film releases immediately and attains positive talk, the same audience will go and watch that movie too. That way, Rangasthalam’s success will help KAY,” Nani said in one of the film’s promotional interviews recently.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham is directed by Merlapaka Gandhi. The film has Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir as the heroines. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi have produced the movie and Venkat Boyanapalli is presenting it.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?