Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. For the last couple of years, Nani has been churning out successive hits and naturally, expectations are quite high on his latest outing.
However, there has also been a discussion about Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s openings, considering Rangasthalam’s solid run even in its second week. But Nani is quite confident about KAY’s box-office prospects.
“There is a misconception that any film that releases immediately after a superhit film will not be successful commercially. That’s not true. If a movie turns out to be a huge hit, audiences will get used to going to the theatres in huge numbers. If another film releases immediately and attains positive talk, the same audience will go and watch that movie too. That way, Rangasthalam’s success will help KAY,” Nani said in one of the film’s promotional interviews recently.
Krishnarjuna Yuddham is directed by Merlapaka Gandhi. The film has Anupama Parameswaran and Ruksar Mir as the heroines. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi have produced the movie and Venkat Boyanapalli is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad