The stunning teaser of Ram Charan-Sukumar’s upcoming film, Rangasthalam, has taken fans and film fraternity by storm. After clocking 1 million digital views within just an hour of its release, the teaser has now registered over 5 million digital views in 6 hours with more than 200K lakhs.
Rangasthalam is a period village drama. Ram Charan plays Chitti Babu aka Sound Engineer, a village youth with hearing disability. The Megapower Star’s rugged getup, authentic Godavari accent and the intense shades in the end are the main highlights of the teaser. This is undoubtedly one of the finest teasers to come out in Tollywood in recent times.
Samantha is the leading lady in this film, which is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Rangasthalam is hitting the screens on March 30.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser