The stunning teaser of Ram Charan-Sukumar’s upcoming film, Rangasthalam, has taken fans and film fraternity by storm. After clocking 1 million digital views within just an hour of its release, the teaser has now registered over 5 million digital views in 6 hours with more than 200K lakhs.
Rangasthalam is a period village drama. Ram Charan plays Chitti Babu aka Sound Engineer, a village youth with hearing disability. The Megapower Star’s rugged getup, authentic Godavari accent and the intense shades in the end are the main highlights of the teaser. This is undoubtedly one of the finest teasers to come out in Tollywood in recent times.
Samantha is the leading lady in this film, which is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Rangasthalam is hitting the screens on March 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma
- Interesting scoop: Did Bunny ‘leak’ Pushpa’s title in November?