The stunning teaser of Ram Charan-Sukumar’s upcoming film, Rangasthalam, has taken fans and film fraternity by storm. After clocking 1 million digital views within just an hour of its release, the teaser has now registered over 5 million digital views in 6 hours with more than 200K lakhs.
Rangasthalam is a period village drama. Ram Charan plays Chitti Babu aka Sound Engineer, a village youth with hearing disability. The Megapower Star’s rugged getup, authentic Godavari accent and the intense shades in the end are the main highlights of the teaser. This is undoubtedly one of the finest teasers to come out in Tollywood in recent times.
Samantha is the leading lady in this film, which is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Rangasthalam is hitting the screens on March 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here