Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji’s upcoming legal drama Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway is all set for a grand release in theaters on March 17, 2023. Directed by Ashima Chibber, the movie has Anirban Bhattacharya as the male protagonist.
The latest news is that the movie was censored with a clean U certificate and it is also heard that the film is 135 minutes long. An official announcement will be made soon.
Billed to be a film based on the true incidents, the movie has Jim Sarbh and Neena Gupta in significant roles. Produced by Emmay Entertainment and Zee Studios, the flick has Amit Trivedi’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food