It’s well-known that NTR co-producer Vishnu Vardhan Induri will be co-producing a biopic on legendary Indian cricketer Kapil Dev in Hindi. Titled 83, the film will showcase how the Haryana Hurricane led Team India to victory in the 1983 ICC Cricket World Cup. Happening Bollywood star Ranveer Singh reprises Kapil Dev in this much-awaited biopic.
Yesterday, Ranveer Singh and the film’s director Kabir Khan watched the ongoing test match between India and England at the prestigious Lord’s stadium in England. During the match, they bumped into legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and even posed for a picture with him. Kabir Khan announced that they have begu6 preparations for the film at the Lord’s.
83 will hit the screens on August 30, 2019. The regular shooting will kick-start towards the end of this year. Bollywood production house Phantom Films will co-produce the movie. 83 will also release in Telugu.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon