With less than 10 to go before he gets married to Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh has been reportedly working doubly hard to wrap up his work before he takes a break from work. The actor has now completed shooting his part in Simmba, the Hindi remake of Temper.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, the film also stars Sarah Ali Khan in a lead role, and Karan Johar is producing it. Most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad and it is gearing up for release later this year.
Meanwhile, Rohit Shetty got quite emotional about Ranveer Singh and said that he has earned a brother for life through this film. He also wished the soon-to-be couple, Ranveer and Deepika, a happy married life. Incidentally, Deepika had worked with Rohit Shetty in Chennai Express.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar