It’s well known that hero Nithiin will be acting in the ambitious first trilogy in Tollywood, Powerpet. The film will travel across 4 decades and Nithiin will be seen as a 20-year-old, a middle-aged man and a 60-year-old man in the movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Powerpet’s director Krishna Chaitanya has roped in celeb Bollywood make-up artist Rasheed to design Nithiin’s looks in the movie. Rasheed is the man behind Bollywood star Ranveer Singh’s impeccable look as Kapil Dev in the upcoming biopic, 83.
Apparently, Nithiin, Rasheed and Krishna Chaitanya recently did preliminary look tests on Nithiin and the results were quite good. The team will kick-start shooting later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age