This photograph of Bollywood star Ranveer Singh recreating Indian cricket legend Kapil Dev’s iconic Natraj shot on the set of ’83 is making a huge splash on the internet. Netizens are stunned by Ranveer’s perfection in the posture and his makeup and styling have left everyone in awe.
This picture is a recreation of Kapil’s historic innings against Zimbabwe in the 1983 world cup semi-finals, where he made 175 runs and led India into the finals. ’83 is a film based on Kapil’s glorious achievements, including India’s historic victory in the 1983 cricket world cup.
’83’s shooting has been wrapped up and the film is slated to release on April 10, next year. Deepika Padukone will be seen playing Romi, Kapil Dev’s wife. Directed by Kabir Khan, the film is produced by Deepika Padukone, Sajid Nadiadwala, Kabir Khan, Nikhil Dwivedi, Vishnu Induri, 83 Films Ltd. and Phantom Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this Hindi actress match up to the might of Anushka?
- Star hero to introduce NTR and Charan in RRR
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts
- Prabhas’ special care for Adipurush
- Chiru- Trivikram project stalled as of now?
- Two noted heroines in talks for Vishnu’s D & D?