This photograph of Bollywood star Ranveer Singh recreating Indian cricket legend Kapil Dev’s iconic Natraj shot on the set of ’83 is making a huge splash on the internet. Netizens are stunned by Ranveer’s perfection in the posture and his makeup and styling have left everyone in awe.
This picture is a recreation of Kapil’s historic innings against Zimbabwe in the 1983 world cup semi-finals, where he made 175 runs and led India into the finals. ’83 is a film based on Kapil’s glorious achievements, including India’s historic victory in the 1983 cricket world cup.
’83’s shooting has been wrapped up and the film is slated to release on April 10, next year. Deepika Padukone will be seen playing Romi, Kapil Dev’s wife. Directed by Kabir Khan, the film is produced by Deepika Padukone, Sajid Nadiadwala, Kabir Khan, Nikhil Dwivedi, Vishnu Induri, 83 Films Ltd. and Phantom Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama