Ranveer Singh has put his heart and soul into the film 83. The film has been made on a huge scale and was finally released last Friday.
The film has managed to just cross the 50 crores mark and has slowed down drastically at the box office on Monday.
The film is seeing collections only in the metros and the interiors it has been washed away. A film like Pushpa is doing better than 83.
The makers will suffer losses as the film needs to make over 150 crores to be in the safe zone. The extensive promotions have also not helped the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thank You movie
- Nagarjuna leaves for Goa due to this reason
- Viral Video: Samantha showcases her amazing skiing skills
- Press Note : The Roar of “Akhanda” is now on Disney+Hotstar
- Prabhas signs a project with Maruthi?
- Mahesh Babu’s heartwarming comment on heart surgeries for kids