After garnering huge limelight for his role in Brahmotsavam, Rao Ramesh is set to impress the critics once again in the upcoming film A..Aa. Industry insiders say that the talented actor will surprise with his antics and slang once again.
Rao Ramesh plays Anupama Parameswaran’s father in the film and all his so called hilarious scenes with Ajay, who plays his son are said to be the highlight of this family entertainer.
Trivikram Srinivas, who is a master at such films is directing this film while his muse, Samantha plays the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films
- Arjun Suravaram trailer- Gripping and raisies curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Arjun Suravaram’s trailer?