Versatile character artiste Rao Ramesh is shooting for a Varun Tej starrer being directed by Srikant Addala. The shoot will go on at Bheemavaram, Tadepalligudem, Tanuku, Kakinada, Draksharamam and Amalapuram till July 3rd. The actor says the dialogues in this film is one of its kind, that it will stand out and people will remember it for a long time. Gollabhama is not the title.
Ask him how it is to work with Srikant Addala again he says, “None of his dialogues are fixed and there is no memorising lines. He first runs the camera and sees you, your body language, the people behind. He just observes, he knows what he wants. To work with him you should enjoy the entire process; it is time consuming and an evolving procedure but at the end of the day it is sure to become a rage. I have worked for 12 days so far and I am sure this will be another big hit for Srikant.” The movie has a town background and the characters don’t use a slang like they did in Seetamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru turns out to be a hugely profitable film
- Evaru’s latest Nizam share
- Interesting update on NKR’s Entha Manchivadavuraa
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?