Rao Ramesh is one actor who slips into every character with a lot of ease. He is probably the most wanted actor in Tollywood and is seen in every film these days. The talented actor will next be seen in Allu Arjun’s DJ and his role is said to be one of the highlights of the film.
Reports suggest that Rao Ramesh’s role will have a good humour touch in the form of his slang and unique dialogues. Rao Ramesh’s role in Harish Shankar’s last film Subramanyam for Sale was hugely appreciated.
Meanwhile, DJ is all over the news and has created some unprecedented hype for itself. Dil Raju produces this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead. The action entertainer is up for a release this 23rd of June.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna