Within no time, the audio songs of Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Vedeuka Chooddam have gone viral and are impressing one and all. The latest news is that the audio of the film will be launched on the 18th of May in Hyderabad.
Special plans are being made for this audio launch as the event will be held in the Annapurna Studios Hyderabad. Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
The film is up for a release on the 26th of this month and Nagarjuna Akkineni produces it on his home banner. Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana fame is directing it.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback