The pre-release hype of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has helped the film big time. The family drama has opened to some good occupancy all over the two Telugu states.
The openings in both the single screens and multiplexes has been quite good and trade pundits are expecting some good numbers for the first day. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Produced by Nagarjuna, the film is expected to do well in the coming days as the weekend is setting in and there is not much competition from others.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director