The pre-release hype of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has helped the film big time. The family drama has opened to some good occupancy all over the two Telugu states.
The openings in both the single screens and multiplexes has been quite good and trade pundits are expecting some good numbers for the first day. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Produced by Nagarjuna, the film is expected to do well in the coming days as the weekend is setting in and there is not much competition from others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: SSMB 28’s Nizam rights sold for a whopping price
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Badri actress wraps up her part for Ravi Teja’s pan-Indian film
- Natural Star for Michael – Deets inside
- Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth’s movie launch ceremony – Power Star arrives in style