The pre-release hype of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has helped the film big time. The family drama has opened to some good occupancy all over the two Telugu states.
The openings in both the single screens and multiplexes has been quite good and trade pundits are expecting some good numbers for the first day. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Produced by Nagarjuna, the film is expected to do well in the coming days as the weekend is setting in and there is not much competition from others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?