Remeber Nikhil Kumar, grandson of ex-prime minister Deve Gowda, who made his debut in Telugu with Jaguar. Well, he is now doing yet another film in Kannada.
The interesting news here is that the film in the discussion is the remake of the hit Telugu film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam featuring Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet.
The family entertainer was launched earlier today in Bangalore. Channambika films will be producing this movie and the other star cast and female lead will be known soon.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series