Remeber Nikhil Kumar, grandson of ex-prime minister Deve Gowda, who made his debut in Telugu with Jaguar. Well, he is now doing yet another film in Kannada.
The interesting news here is that the film in the discussion is the remake of the hit Telugu film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam featuring Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet.
The family entertainer was launched earlier today in Bangalore. Channambika films will be producing this movie and the other star cast and female lead will be known soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case
- Vijay’s special gesture towards Mahesh-Takes up a special challenge
- RGV tests Corona positive-His lawyer confirms
- Deepthi Sunaina trying hard to gain attention
- Dual feast confirmed for Chiru’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these Malayali origin star heroines is your favorite?