Remeber Nikhil Kumar, grandson of ex-prime minister Deve Gowda, who made his debut in Telugu with Jaguar. Well, he is now doing yet another film in Kannada.
The interesting news here is that the film in the discussion is the remake of the hit Telugu film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam featuring Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet.
The family entertainer was launched earlier today in Bangalore. Channambika films will be producing this movie and the other star cast and female lead will be known soon.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment