The latest update is that the film has collected a total of $454,971 to date in the US. Touted to be a family drama, the film is picking quite well in both the Telugu states as well.
Kalyan Krishna has showcased Naga Chaitanya in a completely new avatar for the first time in his career. But it is Rakul Preet who has been winning all the applause for her role as Brahamarambha.
Nagarjuna Akkineni produces this film on his home banner and DSP scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success