The latest update is that the film has collected a total of $454,971 to date in the US. Touted to be a family drama, the film is picking quite well in both the Telugu states as well.
Kalyan Krishna has showcased Naga Chaitanya in a completely new avatar for the first time in his career. But it is Rakul Preet who has been winning all the applause for her role as Brahamarambha.
Nagarjuna Akkineni produces this film on his home banner and DSP scores music.
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?