The latest update is that the film has collected a total of $454,971 to date in the US. Touted to be a family drama, the film is picking quite well in both the Telugu states as well.
Kalyan Krishna has showcased Naga Chaitanya in a completely new avatar for the first time in his career. But it is Rakul Preet who has been winning all the applause for her role as Brahamarambha.
Nagarjuna Akkineni produces this film on his home banner and DSP scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmi to shock everyone in her maiden web series?
- Ravi Teja’s next gets a launch date
- Prabhas makes serious plans for his next
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Will the bold act in upcoming project change fortunes for this actress?
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- I am planning my career very carefully now