The latest update is that the film has collected a total of $454,971 to date in the US. Touted to be a family drama, the film is picking quite well in both the Telugu states as well.
Kalyan Krishna has showcased Naga Chaitanya in a completely new avatar for the first time in his career. But it is Rakul Preet who has been winning all the applause for her role as Brahamarambha.
Nagarjuna Akkineni produces this film on his home banner and DSP scores music.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble