NTR’s Temper is continuing to make news even after two years after its release. The original film, written by Vakkantham Vamsi and directed by Puri Jagannadh, had NTR playing the role of a tough cop named Daya, who undergoes a major emotional transformation.
Now, a leading publishing house Bloomsbury had turned this script into a novel, and Vakkantham Vamsi was praised highly for writing this story by Cops Today organization.
Since Vakkantham Vamsi was busy with his directorial debut, he couldn’t launch the book in a big way; however, the news about this book has caught a lot of people’s attention.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans eagerly waiting for Ram’s first ever dual role act
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama