NTR’s Temper is continuing to make news even after two years after its release. The original film, written by Vakkantham Vamsi and directed by Puri Jagannadh, had NTR playing the role of a tough cop named Daya, who undergoes a major emotional transformation.
Now, a leading publishing house Bloomsbury had turned this script into a novel, and Vakkantham Vamsi was praised highly for writing this story by Cops Today organization.
Since Vakkantham Vamsi was busy with his directorial debut, he couldn’t launch the book in a big way; however, the news about this book has caught a lot of people’s attention.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?