Mega fans are elated with the stupendous success of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam. The film is inching towards Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150’s lifetime collections record (Rs 102 Crs) to end up as the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie.
Fans of both Pawan and Charan were quite thrilled when the Powerstar watched Rangasthalam along with his wife, Ram Charan and Upasana last night. Interacting with the media after the screening, Pawan said that he liked the film a lot and that he will talk more about the movie in the success meet.
Since then, the joy of Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan’s fans knew no bounds. It will be after a very long time that all the three stars of the Konidela family share the same stage together. An official announcement regarding Rangasthalam’s success meet will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages