Mega fans are elated with the stupendous success of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam. The film is inching towards Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150’s lifetime collections record (Rs 102 Crs) to end up as the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie.
Fans of both Pawan and Charan were quite thrilled when the Powerstar watched Rangasthalam along with his wife, Ram Charan and Upasana last night. Interacting with the media after the screening, Pawan said that he liked the film a lot and that he will talk more about the movie in the success meet.
Since then, the joy of Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan’s fans knew no bounds. It will be after a very long time that all the three stars of the Konidela family share the same stage together. An official announcement regarding Rangasthalam’s success meet will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri
- Chiru’s Godfather being trolled for this aspect