The film industry is a place where anything can happen. There are many middlemen who try to cheat young heroines for money and casting couch purposes.
Now one such incident happened with anchor Rashmi who tried to cheat her by getting her personal number. Rashmi took to Twitter and replied strongly to the man who tried to get her contract saying he lost her father’s number.
Rashmi exposed him by tweeting that she has lost her father at the age of 12 and cheating people like these should be banned and taught a less right away.
My dad passed away when I was 12
So I don’t think u ever has my dads number in the very 1st place
So kindly stop making fool out of people by call your self a PR MANAGEMENT
I’m sure this is another new way of fooling naive girls
And bringing shame to the industry https://t.co/aFos8urGDk
— rashmi gautam (@rashmigautam27) March 12, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu