Actress Rashmi Gautam was recently involved in an accident near Visakhapatnam when her driver happened to hit a pedestrian.
While hit and run cases are common, Rashmi took full responsibility and took the person to a hospital for better treatment as well.
But what really shocked her was the reaction from the public who saw her on the accident spot and apparently offered no help. What’s more, they started taking pictures and videos, without listening to her when she was asking for help to guide the ambulance to the location.
Well, Rashmi minced no words in criticism of the people who offered no help at all and just looked on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release