Actress Rashmi Gautam was recently involved in an accident near Visakhapatnam when her driver happened to hit a pedestrian.
While hit and run cases are common, Rashmi took full responsibility and took the person to a hospital for better treatment as well.
But what really shocked her was the reaction from the public who saw her on the accident spot and apparently offered no help. What’s more, they started taking pictures and videos, without listening to her when she was asking for help to guide the ambulance to the location.
Well, Rashmi minced no words in criticism of the people who offered no help at all and just looked on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film