With two blockbusters in the form of Chalo and the just released Geetha Govindam, Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna has become one of the most sought after actresses in Tollywood. Next, she will be seen romancing Vijay Deverakonda once again in an intense campus drama, titled Dear Comrade.
In one of the promotional interviews for Geetha Govindam, Rashmika revealed that she will be seen in a complete deglam avatar and sans makeup in Dear Comrade. The talented young beauty essays the role of a cricketer in the movie and she believes that Dear Comrade will be yet another milestone movie in her career.
Debutant Bharath Kamma is directing Dear Comrade and Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Productions banners are jointly producing it. The film’s story is set in Kakinada.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes