With the Maharashtra government announcing relaxations of the lockdown, Bollywood filmmakers have started getting back to shooting floors. Coorg beauty Rashmika Mandanna landed in Mumbai earlier today to resume the shooting for her second Bollywood project, Goodbye.
Goodbye also features Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a lead role. The film is a father-daughter story and has both entertainment and emotions in equal proportions. The film is being directed by Super 30 fame Vikas Bahl and produced under Ekta Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty defends her husband in porn films case
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2