With the Maharashtra government announcing relaxations of the lockdown, Bollywood filmmakers have started getting back to shooting floors. Coorg beauty Rashmika Mandanna landed in Mumbai earlier today to resume the shooting for her second Bollywood project, Goodbye.
Goodbye also features Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a lead role. The film is a father-daughter story and has both entertainment and emotions in equal proportions. The film is being directed by Super 30 fame Vikas Bahl and produced under Ekta Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent Bollywood hit movie re-releasing today in theaters
- Saaho makers spend a bomb on Adipurush Telugu rights?
- Dulquer picks Allu Arjun as his favourite hero
- Balakrishna ready to work with Bimbisara director
- Vijay Deverakonda – Liger will be a blockbuster, fans need not worry
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2