Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is excited about finally commencing the shooting for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa. The talented beauty will be seen as a village belle in the movie, and she even underwent special training to learn Chittoor dialect.
In a latest interview, Rashmika shared her excitement and experience as she began shooting for Pushpa under strict safety measures. She revealed that the entire team members have got their COVID-19 tests done before going to the location. She added that life has to move on by wearing masks, following social distancing, sanitizing hands, and disinfecting the caravans regularly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Rajasekhar opens up about his scary COVID experience
- Mission March for Kamal Haasan’s 2 big projects