Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is excited about finally commencing the shooting for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa. The talented beauty will be seen as a village belle in the movie, and she even underwent special training to learn Chittoor dialect.
In a latest interview, Rashmika shared her excitement and experience as she began shooting for Pushpa under strict safety measures. She revealed that the entire team members have got their COVID-19 tests done before going to the location. She added that life has to move on by wearing masks, following social distancing, sanitizing hands, and disinfecting the caravans regularly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture
- Actor Vishnu Vishal, badminton champ Jwala Gutta tie the knot