Social media trolling has been a huge menace for celebrities. In a latest incident, an Instagram troll got the lesson of his life from the happening young heroine Rashmika Mandanna for his cheap and deregatory meme on Rashmika.
The troll created a meme featuring three of Rashmika’s childhood pictures and captioned it – “Who knew this little girl here would be a international dagar (prostitute in Kannada) in the future.” Rashmika reposted the meme and penned down a lengthy post.
She wondered what these trolls get out of doing this to actors. “The public figure doesn’t mean you can target us ruthlessly. Say anything you want about our work- you have the right but no one has any right to say anything about our families or our personal lives,” she said.
Rashmika went on to say that no actor should deserve this crap. “Being an actor is not easy. Each and every profession deserves the utmost respect. I think people should first start respecting one another,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation