Rashmika had scored back-to-back hits and is now being cast opposite star heroes like Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun. In a latest media interaction, Rashmika revealed that she hasn’t taken a break from work since 3 years due to her busy schedules.
As a result, Rashmika often fell ill. “I have fallen sick four times in two months and this is the nature saying ‘take it slow’. I am stressing my body and mind,” Rashmika said. However, she also said that she is immensely grateful for all the work she has been doing, but also added that she intends to slow down a bit and not overwork by signing 3, 4 movies at once.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?