Actress Rashmika Mandanna has given a clear hint about her next Tollywood project. In a latest interview, the actress, who was earlier rumored to be playing the female lead opposite Kollywood star Sivakarthikeyan’s Tollywood debut film, has neither confirmed nor refuted these speculations, thereby indirectly confirming the film.
It is known that Sivakarthikeyan’s Tollywood debut will be under the direction of Jathi Ratnalu fame Anudeep KV. The film will be made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and an official announcement regarding the project and Rashmika being part of it will be announced soon.
Love Story producers Narayan Das Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao will bankroll this exciting project. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull