Actress Rashmika Mandanna has her hands full with several big ticket projects in Tollywood and Bollywood. The young beauty also made her Kollywood debut with Karthi’s Sultan earlier this summer and gained prominence across Tamil Nadu.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Rashmika is said to be the front-runner to grab the female lead’s role in noted Kollywood hero Sivakarthikeyan’s maiden Telugu film. The film will be made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and it will be directed by Jathi Ratnalu director KV Anudeep. Senior producers Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao will bankroll the film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Kantara to be dubbed into other languages
- Official: RRR for Oscars – Deets inside
- Review : God Father – Boss is Back
- Review : The Ghost – Only for action lovers
- Review : Swathi Muthyam – Evokes decent comedy
- Adipurush special event to be held in this city