Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is sharing screen space with the top Tollywood and Mollywood stars, Allu Arjun and Fahadh Faasil, in Sukumar’s Pushpa. Needless to say, the Coorg beauty is overwhelmed to be acting alongside such top stars.
In a latest interview with a popular Bollywood journalist after wrapping up her maiden Bollywood film, Mission Majnu, Rashmika revealed her admiration for Bunny and FaFa. She said that she just loves how effectively they use their eyes while performing. Rashmika went on to say that she had even told Allu Arjun that she loves his eyes.
Apart from Pushpa, Rashmika is currently working on Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu and Amitabh Bachchan’s Goodbye.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio