Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most sought after actresses in South Indian cinema currently. She is also focusing on her Bollywood career now and is a part of two Bollywood projects namely Mission Majnu and GoodBye.
In a candid interview with a media portal, Rashmika made an interesting comment.
“I never smoke. I feel really uncomfortable and almost hate it when someone around me smokes,” she said.
Rashmika is all set to resume shooting for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa from the first week of this month. She plays a village belle in the Sukumar directorial and it is her first pan-India film.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- These three new faces to be a part of Bigg Boss 6
- Baahubali writer’s prestigious film announced
- Meere Herolaa from Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali is fun
- Simha Koduri’s Dongalunnaru Jagratha gets a release date
- Allu Arjun thanks his fans – Deets inside