Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most sought after actresses in South Indian cinema currently. She is also focusing on her Bollywood career now and is a part of two Bollywood projects namely Mission Majnu and GoodBye.
In a candid interview with a media portal, Rashmika made an interesting comment.
“I never smoke. I feel really uncomfortable and almost hate it when someone around me smokes,” she said.
Rashmika is all set to resume shooting for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa from the first week of this month. She plays a village belle in the Sukumar directorial and it is her first pan-India film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film
- Raj Kundra earned a whopping amount producing adult films?
- Lahari music bags music rights of Aadhi’s next
- Lift fight scene of Timmarusu raises the expectations