Young Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna has topped the list of Bangalore Times Most Desirable Women 2020. This is the second consecutive time she attained the top spot on the list. She stood atop in 2019 as well.
Reacting on the same, Rashmika tweeted, “ Ahh.. what a lovely surprise it was..🌸 truck loads of love to my Bangalore! ❤️ Many more years to come! We’ll celebrate ones the situation gets better! 🤍
& @BangaloreTimes1 🌸 it all started from here and it’s going strong..
Rashmika is one of the sought-after actresses in South Indian cinema. She is making her Bollywood debut with Mission Majnu. She is also playing the female lead in Allu Arjun’s pan-India film Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now
- Ram Pothineni opens up about his marriage plans
- OTT: Anurag Kashyap’s Paka gets its release date