Thanks to the lockdown, star heroine Rashmika Mandanna has been spending quality time at home after a long time. The actress has been listening to new scripts over video calls. She will soon resume language training for her Chittoor girl character in Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa.
Meanwhile, Rashmika said in a latest interview that she has been offering financial assistance to 20 of hers and her father’s staff ever since the lockdown began 4 months ago. She said that her family had decided to support their staff and their families since they have no other income. Rashmika also revealed that the lockdown has been a blessing in disguise for her, as she never got to spend such a long time with her family since her childhood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas announces massive film titled Salaar
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself