Thanks to the lockdown, star heroine Rashmika Mandanna has been spending quality time at home after a long time. The actress has been listening to new scripts over video calls. She will soon resume language training for her Chittoor girl character in Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa.
Meanwhile, Rashmika said in a latest interview that she has been offering financial assistance to 20 of hers and her father’s staff ever since the lockdown began 4 months ago. She said that her family had decided to support their staff and their families since they have no other income. Rashmika also revealed that the lockdown has been a blessing in disguise for her, as she never got to spend such a long time with her family since her childhood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release