Young and talented actress Rashmika Mandanna said she wanted to stay away from social media for mental peace before the onset of Covid second wave.
“My team and I understand that the second wave of Covid was imminent. But we didn’t know it would be this devastating. I wanted to leave social media for my mental peace, knowing the Covid second wave would cause distress, but couldn’t do so,” she said.
Adding further, Rashmika said she wanted to shed light on those who were helping out the common public in the time of crisis and started a new initiative ‘spreading hope’. As a part of this initiative, she is re-sharing information on philanthropists and also commoners who are helping out those in need.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s stylish look goes viral
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem