Young and talented actress Rashmika Mandanna said she wanted to stay away from social media for mental peace before the onset of Covid second wave.
“My team and I understand that the second wave of Covid was imminent. But we didn’t know it would be this devastating. I wanted to leave social media for my mental peace, knowing the Covid second wave would cause distress, but couldn’t do so,” she said.
Adding further, Rashmika said she wanted to shed light on those who were helping out the common public in the time of crisis and started a new initiative ‘spreading hope’. As a part of this initiative, she is re-sharing information on philanthropists and also commoners who are helping out those in need.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema
- Film like Ishq was never made in Telugu: Teja Sajja