Young Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna has been subjected to some heavy-duty trolling ever since the teaser for her upcoming romantic drama, Dear Comrade, was released last week. Many netizens in the garb of moral police targeted Rashmika for locking her lips with her co-star Vijay Deverakonda in the teaser.
Finally, Rashmika, being a thorough professional, opened up about the entire controversy in a dignified way. “All I did was to do justice to the role as the scene demanded it and the lip-lock is nothing. One shouldn’t judge a movie based on the lip-lock scene. Rather, they should watch the entire film,” Rashmika told a media house recently.
Remembering how a similar controversy erupted before Geetha Govindam’s release, Rashmika said, “People accepted Geetha Govindam and I am sure about this movie as well.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director
- Seetimaarr gets a release date- Deets Inside
- Latest update on Pooja Hegde’s role in Acharya
- Update – Pushpa’s big release date is here
- Official: Team Salaar welcomes Shruti Haasan on board
- Prabhas’ extra care for Radhe Shyam’s teaser