Coorg beauty Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood and Sandalwood at the moment. Rashmika had a middle-class upbringing and she prefers to lead a simple and non glitzy life once she is away from the cameras.
In a latest interview, Rashmika opened up about her insecurities, just how any middle-class girl goes through. She said that in the initial days of her career, she used to be worried about her girl next door looks and wondered if she will get any offers in the film industry.
“But it’s my debut film, Kirik Party, that had given me the confidence that it’s the story that makes an impact and not just the glamour. I never put on makeup if I’m not shooting. I prefer to lead a normal life,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick