It looks like Rashmika has made up her mind to focus all her attention on her career in Telugu cinema, for now. Thanks to the success of Geetha Govindam and Chalo, she has been flooded with lucrative offers from Telugu filmmakers, and the actress is being offered plum roles opposite top stars.
While she is going to kickstart shooting for Bharat Kamma’s Dear Comrade, there are rumours that she might play the lead role in Venky Kudumula’s new film with Nithiin. In the midst of all this, the actress announced that she has opted out of a Kannada film which she had signed earlier this year. Titled as Vritra, the film is going to be directed by Ganesh and she was supposed to play an investigative officer.
The actress stated that after much consideration, she felt that it was not the right film to do at an early stage of her career. Rashmika confirmed that she has communicated her decision to the makers of the film and they have separated amicably.
— Rashmika Mandanna (@iamRashmika) September 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family