Coorg beauty Rashmika Mandanna is going places quite literally. She is currently shooting for her maiden Bollywood film opposite Siddharth Malhotra. Titled Mission Majnu, the film is based on a real mission pulled off by India’s intelligence agency RAW in Pakistan.
Rashmika has taken her Bollywood debut very seriously. She had hired a tutor to learn the nuances of Hindi language. And now, the young beauty has reportedly purchased a posh flat in Mumbai. She was earlier staying in hotels, and is now happy to finally have her own nest in the city. It’s well known that Rashmika had earlier bought an expensive flat in Hyderabad.
After Mission Majnu, Rashmika also has Deadly, her second Bollywood flick, in which she co-stars none other than Amitabh Bachchan. Her pan-India film, Pushpa, is scheduled to hit screens in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?