Coorg beauty Rashmika Mandanna is currently one of the most busiest actresses down South. She is also working on a couple of Bollywood movies back-to-back. In a latest interview, the young actress opened up about her wedding wish and it has become a hot topic ever since.
Rashmika revealed that she loves Tamil culture and traditions and even there cuisine. “I have a wish to become the daughter-in-law of a Tamil family someday,” Rashmika stated. Well, that indeed is an amusing wish and Rashmika’s fans are wishing that her wish will surely be fulfilled in future.
On the work front, apart from Allu Arjun’s Pushpa and Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu in Tollywood, Rashmika also has Mission Majnu and Goodbye in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush director floored by Prabhas’ humble nature
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad