Coorg beauty Rashmika Mandanna is currently one of the most busiest actresses down South. She is also working on a couple of Bollywood movies back-to-back. In a latest interview, the young actress opened up about her wedding wish and it has become a hot topic ever since.
Rashmika revealed that she loves Tamil culture and traditions and even there cuisine. “I have a wish to become the daughter-in-law of a Tamil family someday,” Rashmika stated. Well, that indeed is an amusing wish and Rashmika’s fans are wishing that her wish will surely be fulfilled in future.
On the work front, apart from Allu Arjun’s Pushpa and Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu in Tollywood, Rashmika also has Mission Majnu and Goodbye in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siva Karthikeyan’s Prince makers confirm the release date
- OTT: Sudheer Babu’s AAGMC is streaming on this platform now
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time