Rashmika was all over the news when she rejected to be a part of the Jersey Hindi remake with Shahid Kapoor which will go on floors soon.
This film would have been a perfect Bollywood debut for her but the star heroine chose not to for various reasons which went viral.
Speaking in an interview, Rashmika revealed that as she could not do justice to the key role which was played by Shraddha Srinath, she decided not to do the film.
Gautam Tinnanuri himself is directing this film in Hindi now. Rashmika will next be seen in Sarileru Neekevavaru starring Mahesh Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai