Rashmika was all over the news when she rejected to be a part of the Jersey Hindi remake with Shahid Kapoor which will go on floors soon.
This film would have been a perfect Bollywood debut for her but the star heroine chose not to for various reasons which went viral.
Speaking in an interview, Rashmika revealed that as she could not do justice to the key role which was played by Shraddha Srinath, she decided not to do the film.
Gautam Tinnanuri himself is directing this film in Hindi now. Rashmika will next be seen in Sarileru Neekevavaru starring Mahesh Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam