Rashmika was all over the news when she rejected to be a part of the Jersey Hindi remake with Shahid Kapoor which will go on floors soon.
This film would have been a perfect Bollywood debut for her but the star heroine chose not to for various reasons which went viral.
Speaking in an interview, Rashmika revealed that as she could not do justice to the key role which was played by Shraddha Srinath, she decided not to do the film.
Gautam Tinnanuri himself is directing this film in Hindi now. Rashmika will next be seen in Sarileru Neekevavaru starring Mahesh Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision
- Juicy info on Ram Charan’s next