Rashmika is busy promoting her new film Pushpa that is up for a release on the 17th of this month in a big way.
Rashmika was in Bangalore yesterday and revealed an interesting fact about the Kannada version to the press.
Speaking at the event, Rashmika said that even though Kannada is her mother tongue, she could not dub for her character.
As she was busy with the promotions and shoots, the makers used a dubbing artist to dub her voice. Pushpa will showcase Rashmika as Srivalli, a village belle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film