For the first time in her career, Rashmika will be lending her own voice in Telugu for Dear Comrade. The film is in its post-production mode and Rashmika is taking her own time to dub for the film.
Now the latest we hear is that she is not in a hurry to wrap up things and is making sure that she gets the diction right. Even though she gets her lines wrong, she is re-doing it with a lot of patience.
Bharat Kamma directs this film which has superstar Vijay Devarakonda as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush