Happening young actress Rashmika Mandanna is currently shooting for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa. Meanwhile, two of her most eagerly awaited movies, her Tamil debut film Sultan and her upcoming Kannada film Pogaru with young Sandalwood hero Dhruva Sarja.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Pogaru aiming for a January 14 release as a Sankranthi treat. On the other hand, Sultan is also scheduled to hit screens on the same date. Both the movies will be releasing in Telugu, so Rashmika’s Telugu fans will not miss seeing her in action until Pushpa hits screens sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date