Happening young actress Rashmika Mandanna is currently shooting for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa. Meanwhile, two of her most eagerly awaited movies, her Tamil debut film Sultan and her upcoming Kannada film Pogaru with young Sandalwood hero Dhruva Sarja.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Pogaru aiming for a January 14 release as a Sankranthi treat. On the other hand, Sultan is also scheduled to hit screens on the same date. Both the movies will be releasing in Telugu, so Rashmika’s Telugu fans will not miss seeing her in action until Pushpa hits screens sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?