Rashmika, one of the most sought after actresses in the industry today, might make her debut in Tamil cinema, if all goes well. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that the actress is in talks for an upcoming Tamil film starring Karthi.
The romantic drama is going to be directed by Bhagyaraj Kannan, who had earlier made ‘Remo’ with Siva Karthikeya and Keerthy Suresh. SR Prabhu is bankrolling the film under Dream Warrior Pictures banner.
Rashmika has reportedly heard the script and she is eager to sign the film. A formal announcement is expected to be made about the film’s cast soon. Meanwhile, she is awaiting the release of her next Kannada film, Yajamana. And in Telugu, she will next be seen in Vijay Devarakonda’s Dear Comrade.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment