Rashmika, one of the most sought after actresses in the industry today, might make her debut in Tamil cinema, if all goes well. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that the actress is in talks for an upcoming Tamil film starring Karthi.
The romantic drama is going to be directed by Bhagyaraj Kannan, who had earlier made ‘Remo’ with Siva Karthikeya and Keerthy Suresh. SR Prabhu is bankrolling the film under Dream Warrior Pictures banner.
Rashmika has reportedly heard the script and she is eager to sign the film. A formal announcement is expected to be made about the film’s cast soon. Meanwhile, she is awaiting the release of her next Kannada film, Yajamana. And in Telugu, she will next be seen in Vijay Devarakonda’s Dear Comrade.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record